|Dependent on experience
Are you looking to start a career in Estate Agency? Do you have a genuine interest in property and would like to learn more about the industry?
Keys & Lee are looking for an ambitious, confident, hardworking and enthusiastic individual to join our Collier Row office to work with our lettings team.
- Be customer focused and capable of building and maintaining superb client relationships
- Commitment to delivering excellent customer service
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong written and grammatical skills
- Ability to communicate with confidence at all levels and by telephone
- Accuracy and attention to detail are paramount
- Professional, organised and have a great work ethic
- Have a good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook etc)
- You must have a full valid driving licence and access to your own vehicle
The Role includes:
- Daily call out
- Registering new applicants plus handling phone, email and walk in enquiries
- Ensuring property particulars are updated on the appropriate systems
- Arranging and conducting viewings and property inspections
- Arranging repairs and dealing with maintenance issues for rental properties
- Canvassing and the identification of applicants as potential landlords
- Monday to Friday 9.00am – 6.00pm
- Saturday 9.00am – 4.30pm
- Where a member of the team works on a Saturday, they will receive a day off during the week
We are looking for someone with loads of energy and enthusiasm who will thrive in our friendly and customer service focussed environment.
If you want to play an integral role within a growing family business, then this could be the role for you.
Please submit your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com outlining why you would be a great addition to our existing team.