Fees applying to all new tenancies from 1st June 2019
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following when required:
- The rent
- A security deposit with a maximum of 5 weeks’ rent, or 6 weeks’ on a property with rent over £50,000 per year
- A refundable holding deposit of no more than 1 weeks’ rent
- Default fee for late payment of rent (after 14 days) which is 3% above the Bank of England base rate
- Reasonable charges for lost keys or security fobs
- Payments associated with contract variation, at £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher when requested by the tenant
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments in respect of bills - utilities, communication services, TV licence, council tax and green deal or other energy efficiency charges
Our client money protection is provided by Client Money Protect (CMP).
Our redress scheme is provided by The Property Ombudsman (TPO).